Vladimír specializes in litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate matters. He has provided legal advisory services across an extensive range and number of real estate transactions involving real estate funds as well as international and local developers in connection with large multi-functional development projects in Slovakia. He is also experienced in the negotiation of lease contracts for retail, industrial and office facilities.
Vladimír also specializes in advising on civil court disputes and arbitrations and has represented clients before Slovak courts, including the Supreme Court and the Constitutional Court. He has also represented clients in criminal matters.
Vladimír’s expertise includes employment matters. He is particularly familiar with employment issues that arise in corporate transactions. He advises on individual and collective dismissals, outsourcing, including cross-border mandates, transfer of employees as well as local hiring matters.
Vladimír joined White & Case in 2006.
Ranked as a Rising Star for Real estate and construction.The Legal 500, 2020 – 2021
Ranked as a Next Generation Partner for Real estate and construction.The Legal 500, 2022
Bars and courts
Slovak Bar Association (advokát)
- JUDr, University of Pavol Jozef Safarik, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- LLM, Ghent University Law School, Belgium
- Master’s degree, University of Pavol Jozef Safarik, Kosice, Slovak Republic
LanguagesSlovak, English, Czech
- Advised Wood & Company, a.s., the leading investment bank in emerging Europe, on its acquisition in a joint-venture with Tatra Asset Management, správ. spol., a. s. of a majority stake in AUPARK a.s., as the operator of the Aupark Bratislava shopping centre, from Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, a leading global developer and operator of premium retail assets. The €450 million deal is the largest ever real estate acquisition in the Slovak market to date.
- Providing Vaillant GmbH with comprehensive legal advice in connection with its EUR 120 million greenfield investment project in Slovakia for the construction of a production plant focused on the production of heat pumps.
- Advised the Ministry of the Economy of the Slovak Republic and MH Invest s.r.o., a company wholly-owned by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic, in connection with the preparation, arrangement, negotiation and implementation of Jaguar Land Rover’s huge investment into a new car production facility in a strategic park in Nitra. The total investment amounts to €1.4 billion and will result in the creation of approx. 3,000 new jobs.
- Advising Nepi Rockcastle, the leading real estate player in Central and Eastern Europe, on its acquisition of the Galéria Mlyny Shopping Center in Slovakia. This transaction was the largest acquisition on the Slovak market in 2018.
- Advising the Slovak Republic on a pro bono basis in long-term proceedings regarding the determination of the ownership title to land located under and around the Novohradská School in Bratislava.
- Advising Faurecia, a significant worldwide supplier of automotive parts, in relation to the sale of its Slovak Automotive Exteriors division to Plastic Omnium, the world leader in automotive exterior components. Further assisted Faurecia with the sale and lease back of its production facility in Hlohovec, including its subsequent expansion.
- Representing NFŠ and Tehelné in connection with the development of the National Football Stadium in Bratislava.