Demian has worked on many projects related to M&A and corporate law issues, real estate matters,
white collar as well as litigation, internal
and due diligence investigations.
Demian joined Aldertree in 2022.
Bars and courts
Slovak Bar Association (koncipient)
- Master’s degree, summa cum laude, Faculty of Law, PanEuropean University in Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Master’s degree, Faculty of Philosophy, Trnava University
in Trnava, Slovak Republic
LanguagesSlovak, English, German, French
- Advising a US-based publicly traded company on its acquisition of one of the world’s leading industrial bearings manufacturers.
- Assisting a major car manufacturer with internal investigations and disclosure in the US pertaining
to a major emissions affair.
- Assisting a leading manufacturer of home appliances on a cross-border investigation
related to unfair
commercial practices, including the subsequent
lay-off of employees and advice on competition matters.
- Advising a client
in connection with its
acquisition of major land plots in the downtown
area of Bratislava
for the anticipated location
of a foreign embassy.
- Advising a US multinational manufacturer of welding products on the winding-up of its Slovak operations, including the entire process of the sale of the client’s former manufacturing plant and the restructuring
of commercial relations
with business partners.
- Advising multiple major telecommunication services providers on ad-hoc queries related to regulatory matters.
- Advising contracting authorities on public
related to the division
of contracts, procurement
procedures and procurement
- Advising on breaches
of subsidy contracts
from the perspectives
of subsidy recipients
and granting authorities.