Richard is an associate in our M&A and corporate, employment and banking & finance practices.
He has significant experience with advising on M&A transactions, employment terminations, settlements, the cross-border transfer of employees and collective redundancies.
He also represents clients in connection
with refinancing, loan restructuring, project finance
and financial regulatory matters.
Richard joined White & Case in 2021.
Bars and courts
Slovak Bar Association (koncipient)
- Master of Laws, Charles University, Faculty of Law,
Prague, Czech Republic
- Advising a leading Spanish bank on the Slovak law aspects of a €50 million uncommitted receivables purchase and servicing agreement.
- Advising a global pharmaceutical group
on various corporate and commercial matters,
including complex and daily operational matters
and other labour and employment-related matters.
- Advising a multinational French industrial gas producer
in connection with the sale of its subsidiaries in the Czech Republic
and Slovakia to the world’s largest privately run gas specialist for industrial, medical and specialty gases.
- Advising a US multinational manufacturer of welding products on the winding-up of its Slovak operations, including the entire process of the sale of the client’s former manufacturing plant located in the Nitra – region of Slovakia and the restructuring of commercial relations with business partners.
- Providing Vaillant GmbH with comprehensive legal advice in connection with its EUR 120 million greenfield investment project in Slovakia for the construction of a production plant focused on the production
of heat pumps.
- Advised a renowned Slovak start-up on the corporate reorganization of its shareholding structure
in anticipation of a future fundraising project.
- Advised a club of Benelux-based lenders in connection with a senior facilities agreement in relation
to the Slovak law aspects of the financing of a Belgium-based, global manufacturer of hose system solutions.
- Represented one of Slovakia’s leading food retail chains in a number of court proceedings against former employees in relation to claims of alleged unlawful termination of employment.